Norton Internet Security was named one of the most accurate programs in the latest Dennis Technology Labs report. Go online everywhere. Safe.
Symantec moved Norton 360 to the same release schedule as Norton Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus, making it a three-pronged consumer safety strategy. Norton AntiVirus is the entry-level product, with Norton Internet Security occupying the middle lane and Norton 360 targeting the people who want the most money.
The consumer safety field is surprisingly slow to respond to trends, and surprisingly, Windows 8 does not take a lie. Norton and many of its competitors are optimizing their suites for Microsoft’s new operating system prior to its release, and Norton combines the strategy with efforts to protect you on social networks, protection against scams and other social engineering attacks, and an enhanced firewall. Complete peace of mind for where you go and what you do online.
- Stay safe when surfing, shopping and banking on the Internet
- Warn you about social media scams and suspicious content
- Stop the threats of today and tomorrow
- Block infected and dangerous downloads
- Reduce computer startup time and increase performance
- The effectiveness of free and paid malware suites varies.
- Blocking malicious websites based on reputation is an effective approach.
- Some anti-malware programs are too harsh when judging legitimate software.
- QuickBooks Pro Free Download Full Version
- 3Ds MAX Plugins Collection Free Download
- Windows 10 Free Download Full Version